Can’t decide what to do or where to be on Thursday? Here’s your Fashion’s Night Out (or In?) Skinny:
- Galleria Dallas-Jan Strimple will produce the TWO runway shows (6 and 8 p.m.) on thecountry’s LONGEST indoor runway ( a full quarter mile!), Fashion Group International will host a lounge in the center Cattle Barons andKDFW’s Lauren Pryzbyl will host the smartWater Shopper lounge in the center, Danielle Vollmar of CW’s Eye Opener will host Trooper’s Team at Apricot Lane, Hilary Kennedy ofTexas Living will host a party at Karen Millen, Both DIFFA and the Society of Women Who Love Shoes will host parties at Saks Fifth Avenue Allison Lehman and Yvonne Crum will host a party for the Suicide and Crisis Center of North Texas at Bachendorf’s, SWAGG Magazine will host a bash at Brahmin, Tara Harper andPAWS in the City will host a party at Carlo Pazolini, Farah Fleurima, the Dallas Diva, will host theAfter Party at Townhouse Kitchen + Bar benefiting the North Texas Food Bank, Faconnable is hosting a party and auction for Equest, Dooney & Bourke is hosting Lyn Berman and the ladies of Attitudes and Attire.
- Highland Park Village-The entire center will be buzzing with two live fashion shows produced by FDLuxe and Dallas’s famed fashionista Jan Strimple featuring Stella McCartney (pictured), Billy Ried, Hadleighs, Trina Turk, Tory Burch and more.
- Make Up For Ever-Click Here for more info!
- Mockingbird Station-MOVIDA BOUTIQUE will host Early Bird Shopping Party from 4-6pm, Guests are invited to stop in before hitting the town, MAC make-up artists will be on site to provide camera-ready FNO touch-ups, Champagne and cupcakes will be served, and live music will entertain the crowd and 20% off all in-store purchases is offered during the event.
- Northpark Center-Festivities extend from 6 – 10 p.m., Live fashion shows in NorthCourt featuring the latest collections from select NorthPark retailers, DJ entertainment throughout the shopping center, Beauty stations presenting product demos and mini-makeovers, Cocktail Party hosted by The Fashionistas, Participating NorthPark retailers and restaurants to offer gifts with purchase and refreshments.
- TOOTSIES-Enjoy Jewelry by Virgins Saints and Angels, Designs by Cabe, Micro boutiques curated by our FNO blogger hosts,Jen Smith, Blank White Frames & 2012 Tootsies Top Blogger, Courtney Edwards, Where Wear in the City & Genniva Bruce, Somewear To Be, Photomadic Photo Booth, Best Dressed Guest Contest, Color Consultation by Clishade Custom Cosmetics, Tunes by DJ Esquire, Rockstar BakeshopWhoopie Pies, Cocktails by Z Tequila, Swag Bags, Giveaways and more! Click Here to RSVP!
- Willowbend Neiman Marcus-”Dandy Dogs and their Fashionistas”, 6 p.m., A runway show featuring couture canines and their fashionable owners, benefitting the Collin County Humane Society, Couture, Level Two, The Top Ten Trends for Fall Fashion Presentation, 7 p.m., hosted by Rhonda Sargent Chambers, Couture, Level Two, Men’s Trends Fashion Presentation, 8 p.m., featuring players from the FC Dallas soccer team, The Man’s Store, Level One, Meet owner and designer Stephanie Anne and view her dazzling jewelry collection, Designer Jewelry, Level One, Meet designer Atticus Lyon and view his latest collection of home furnishings, Gift Galleries, Level Three, Experience the luxury of men’s skincare line Kale Naturals and meet the creators Dana Kale and Tia Pettijohn, The Man’s Store, Level One, Listen to the melodic sounds from vocalist Aubree-Anna, CUSP, Level Two, Sips and treats provided by Mi Cocina and Taco Diner, CUSP, Level Two, Hip beats from DJ Jose Guervera, The Man’s Store, Level One, View live fashion sketching by FGI scholarship recipients and view art by Joanna Cutri, CUSP, Level Two, See and be seen in the DFW Styles.com lounge and meet founder Lisa Petty and her team, CUSP, Level Two, Meet Miss Texas 2012 Danae Couch, Designer Sportswear, Level Two, Register to win a $500 shopping spree from The Shops at Willow Bend, Designer Jewelry, Level One, Get snapped by our FNO photographer and take home your own fashionable photos, The Man’s Store, Level One and The Beauty Event with complimentary spa, skincare and makeup treatments from your favorite cosmetic lines, plus take home a gift with purchase.
- LAFCO FNO Official After Party-Click Here for invite.
- Fashion’s Night In hosted by OpenSky-For those who can’t make it to Fashion’s Night Out, OpenSky is celebrating the occasion with Fashion’s Night In. The event will include an exclusive tote designed by the OpenSky fashion team, an exclusive t-shirt deigned by the fashion news site Modelinia and a collection of fab clothing and accessories curated by models Veronica Webb, Patricia Velasquez and stylist Anita Patrickson, to name a few. The best part is if you spend $20 on the tote, you’ll get $20 to spend on Fashion’s Night In and throughout the weekend!
Where Wear will we be next….
Hosting Fashion’s Night Out at TOOTSIES,